2015 Edition version 3.0
Certified Product Information
ONC Transparency Disclosures
Developer Name: Genius Solutions Inc.
Product Name: ehrTHOMAS
Certificate number: [Certification Number]
Certification date: [date]
Criteria certified: [2015 Edition criteria]
CMS002, CMS022, CMS050, CMS056, CMS068, CMS069, CMS117, CMS122, CMS123, CMS125, CMS127,
CMS130, CMS138, CMS139, CMS147, CMS155, CMS156, CMS159, CMS160,CMS165, CMS166, CMS177
Genius Portal, DrFirst (Rcopia 3&4), MedlinePlus Connect, AccessGUDID, Backbeach Software C-CDA Viewer, C-CDA Scorecard, Microsoft Task Scheduler
This Modular EHR is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Additional Types of Costs
Additional types of costs or fees (whether fixed, recurring, transaction-based, or otherwise) imposed by a health IT developer (or any third-party from whom the developer purchases, licenses, or obtains any technology, products, or services in connection with its certified health IT) to purchase, license, implement, maintain, upgrade, use, or otherwise enable and support the use of capabilities to which health IT is certified; or in connection with any data generated in the course of using any capability to which health IT is certified.
- Client/server Model Cost - Clients purchase the software and pay an ongoing monthly support fee for services as stated in the signed contract.
- SAAS Model Cost - Clients pay a fixed monthly fee per provider to use the software and services as stated in the signed contract.
- Fixed cost – each server upgrade when applicable.
- One-time cost/each integration setup - integration fee for each health information exchange such as Lab Interface, HL7 Interface, Immunization Interface, Imaging Interface, etc. where applicable.
Limitations, whether by contract or otherwise, on the use of any capability to which technology is certified for any purpose within the scope of the technology's certification; or in connection with any data generated in the course of using any capability to which health IT is certified.
- Direct messages can only be sent to HISPs that trust anchors have been exchanged with Genius Solutions HISP due to various HIPS policies. Should a provider wish to establish a new connection with a third-party HISP, provider must lodge a service request identifying the third-party party HISP along with contact information for the HISP. Genius Solutions Inc. will establish, maintain and support technology to manage the connection. Genius Solutions Inc. will make every effort in good faith to establish such connectivity within a reasonable time frame. However, Genius Solutions Inc. does not warrant that it will be able to establish agreements and required connections with all third-party HISPs.
- ehrTHOMAS 2015 Edition version 3.0 only certified for Immunization registry and Syndromic Surveillance Registry reporting. ehrTHOMAS 2015 Edition version 3.0 did not seek certification for Cancer Registry or other Specialized Registry reporting.
Limitations, including but not limited to technical or practical limitations of technology or its capabilities, that could prevent or impair the successful implementation, configuration, customization, maintenance, support, or use of any capabilities to which technology is certified; or that could prevent or limit the use, exchange, or portability of any data generated in the course of using any capability to which technology is certified.
- There are no technical limitations to ehrTHOMAS version 3.0.