About the Position
Responsible for providing support, communication and records for troubleshooting, analyzing, deliver solutions, and maintaining the computer system, terminal, network, and peripheral relating to computers and software. Work independently or as a team member, under supervision of Support management.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical troubleshooting and problem resolutions over the phone, on site, and/or remote support to end users.
• Interact with users, peers and vendors to resolve issues effecting systems and to fill business requirements and escalation of problem resolutions.
• Prepare systems for deployment to end users, including configuration and setup
• Documents problem solutions processes.
• Participate with special projects, hardware and software installations, backup and recovery procedures, and other duties required
• Maintain strictest confidentiality; adhere to all HIPAA guideline/regulations
• Explain technical material to less technically proficient users
• Exceed customer expectations to develop them into positive referrals
• Work collaboratively with other staff members and vendors
• eTHOMAS experience preferred
Minimum Associates degree
1+ years medical background or technical support experience
Strong Written and verbal communication skills
Excellent analytical and customer service skills
Knowledge of PC hardware, Windows Server, Microsoft products, desktop operating systems, remote connectivity software.
Experience with network components (e.g. switches, routers, access points) and network setup and configuration is a plus
Medical related fields (PM, EMR, medical billing, medical assistant) experience is a plus
Experience in WPF, VB.NET and MSSQL, Linux
Willing to travel sometimes
Self-Motivated, strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details and accuracy, and professional.
Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with strong commitment to accountability
Have a valid driver’s license
$16-$20 per hour
About the Company
We are the creators of the eTHOMAS Practice Management and ehrTHOMAS certified complete EHR software systems.
We at Genius Solutions excel in supporting our clients use of our cutting edge software and services; because our clients' success is our success.
Genius Solutions’ Family-Oriented Business Culture:
At GS, we value our family-centric culture. We've also added structures and activities into our normal working environment to increase fun, function, and friendship, including some AMAZING Company Hosted Events!
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
And the Chance to Work with some of the nicest and most amazing co-workers you'll meet!