About the Position
• Analyze the healthcare requirements and policies, then apply to its architecture and design the software.
• Work with product manager to provide architecture and design for new version of the software.
• Develop code to meet objectives, designed requirements and functionality.
• Interact and work as a team member with lead developers and developers from other team.
• Complete projects based on priorities and deadlines.
• Prepare technical documentation.
• Diagnose and solve program errors and problems.
• Analyze government requirement changes in order to maintain the product usability and compliance.
• eTHOMAS experience a plus.
Must have ability to carry out projects from concept to results.
Possess excellent analytical skills
Must have excellent communication and written skills
Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadline
3+years experience in SQL and .NET framework
Medical related field experience a plus.
$47,794.00 - $119,582.00 per year
About the Company
We are the creators of the eTHOMAS Practice Management and ehrTHOMAS certified complete EHR software systems.
We at Genius Solutions excel in supporting our clients use of our cutting edge software and services; because our clients' success is our success.
Genius Solutions’ Family-Oriented Business Culture:
At GS, we value our family-centric culture. We've also added structures and activities into our normal working environment to increase fun, function, and friendship, including some AMAZING Company Hosted Events!
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
And the Chance to Work with some of the nicest and most amazing co-workers you'll meet!